Thursday, 1 June 2017

Currently Reading on Wattpad



If you still didn't know, Wattpad is an app where you can discover free stories or books created by writers around the world. There are lots of genres you can find there such as romance, science fiction, fantasy, young adult fiction or fanfiction and more. And the most important thing is, it's FREE!

I think I have been mentioning about this for hundred times already but I still want to mention it again. It's been a while since I'm read a book. I keep repeating reread my old books for a countless time now. Until one day I decided to reinstall the app on Play Store called Wattpad. I used to install Wattpad before like two years ago but then I uninstalled it as my favourite books or stories were completed. There is nothing fun to be read at that time so I decided to uninstall. Good things happened. When I'm login to my account again the first thing I saw was the sequel of my favourite books or stories that I read before this. I'm so happy during that time and here I am sharing with you guys what I'm currently reading on Wattpad at the moment. Hope you enjoy!


Stay With Me - AvaViolet [Link: here]

Stay with Me by Ava Violet

*This is not an actual cover*

Synopsis

When Amelia Collins moves to a new town to escape her dark past, she just wants to keep her head down and finish her senior year.

Her plans change drastically when she runs- literally- into the school's hottest badass and the number one person on 'don't mess with' list, Aiden Parker.


Amelia needs to find a way to survive senior year while she tries not to fall the annoyingly handsome Aiden, or his mischievous, cocky player of a best friend, Mason.


With new friends, fun pranks, bitchy queen bees, old rivalries, and a hunting past, Amelia's senior year is destined to be filled with some drama. 


*Book 1: She's With Me




234's Lifeliness - AlexisThompsons [Link: here]

234's Lifeliness by Alexis Thompsons


Synopsis

They say it only takes an hour for your life to change. In my case, it was one month. My name is Hera Reynolds and this is my story...

*Book 1: Room 234's Virgin


Those are the books that I'm currently reading. It's not a lot but I really love both of them. I'm looking forward reading the next chapters. If you're interested to read them, I recommend you to read the book one first so that you will understand the story well since it is a continuation from the book one. If you ask me if it is worth reading, I would say yes! Both books were great and fun to read. The stories are something that you will never think or imagine would happen. I bet you will also into this books once you read them. I might do a review of these books once it is completed so wait for it, okay?

Let me know in the comment section down below if you have any suggestions regarding the best book you have read on Wattpad because I currently have none to read at the moment.


What is your currently reading on Wattpad if you have one?


10 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. It is. Kalau ada masa terluang bolehlah baca nanti 😊

      Delete
  2. Adik lenne baca wattpad ni sebab kpop dia je haha 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ada eh? Tak tau pulak. I should search about it 😊

      Delete
  3. Aaaaaaaaaaa Qila sangat sangat sangat suka The Good Girl's Bad Boys: The Good, The Bad, and The Bullied !!!


    PG13 and sosososo cute hihihi <3 Not typical at all. https://www.wattpad.com/story/6803348-the-good-girl%27s-bad-boys-the-good-the-bad-and-the

    Cant wait to finish my last paper and continue reading on Wattpad! <3 Nk follow awk la nnt ihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gonna check it out soon. Thanks for sharing, Qila 😊

      Delete
  4. Siqah pernah ada Wattpad dulu. Tapi tak jumpa pula yang menarik untuk dibaca kat situ. Sekarang siqah suka baca ebooks pulak. Physical book pun dah tolak tepi. Hehe. Cuma buku first tu nampak menarik!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Dah lama tak beli physical book. Sekarang ni semuanya dihujung jari. Kalau ada masa nanti bolehlah cuba baca. Memang best, tak bosan pun bila baca 😊

      Delete
  5. Ok , nie baru first time tahu pasal wattpad =) boleh download lah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sekarang dah tahu bolehlah install. Nanti kalau ada jumpa stories yang best boleh share dengan Syaza. Hehe 😊

      Delete