Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Product Empties #1

Product Empties #1

Hello, everyone. This is my very first time doing a Product Empties post. I have been wanted to do this kind of post for quite some time but never had the chance to do it as I already threw the empties products in the bin without even thinking about my planning to do a post about my product empties. Or it might be because I don't have any products to share about. However, I managed to collect some of the empties from the products that I have been using for last year. Hope you will enjoy reading this post! 😊

Mistine Egg White Peel Off Mask

Mistine Egg White Peel Off Mask

I bought this peel-off mask when I was doing my Diploma so that's mean it has been already three years now since I'm using it and finally it came to the end. You can see it by how dirty the tube is. Oh, my 🙈 To me, this is a so-so mask. I don't know why this mask was so famous and hype back then and people raving that it is good. It is supposed to remove all your blackheads and whiteheads on your skin but it did almost nothing to my skin. But still, it is a fun since it reminds me of my childhood moments where I applied glue to my skin then peel it off after it dries. 

Elianto Calming and Moisture Texas Aloe Vera Soothing Gel

Elianto Calming and Moisture Texas Aloe Vera Soothing Gel

I have been talking about this aloe vera gel few times on my blog. It was on my February Haul 2016 too. So, I took about a year to finish every single of the product. It is a nice aloe vera gel since it is hydrating, moisturizing and absorbs to your skin fastly without leaving any stickiness at all. The first reason why I bought this was to cure my sunburnt after a day swimming without using any sunblock. But then I used it as my face moisturizer but it doesn't suit me as I noticed pimples keep appearing on my face during the time I'm wearing it. Even my brother have it too. So I think it is not supposed to use it on the face. I have half left on the container until it finished. So I used it as my body moisturizer and also for after shave or wax to finish it. It hydrates my skin well and has the nice subtle scent too. 

Aiken Tea Tree Oil Spot Away Pore Refining Toner

Aiken Tea Tree Oil Spot Away Pore Refining Toner

This is also the products that I have been mentioned few times on my blog. Read [this post] if you want to know how I use to save the toner for a long time. Believe me or not, this is my third bottle! I keep repurchased this toner because it is good, it removes the remaining dirt on my skin, refreshes my skin after cleansing and not to mention, it is affordable too. RM 5 only, great deal, huh? I don't know why I just can't go to the other products and I keep using and purchasing this toner. I love it. No need to explain more.

Aiken Tea Tree Oil Spot Away Daily Moisturising Lotion

Aiken Tea Tree Oil Spot Away Daily Moisturising Lotion

I decided to buy a new moisturiser after knowing that using aloe vera gel didn't work well on my skin. Since I a loyal user of Aiken Tea Tree Oil Spot Away Pore Refining, I thought why not using the same line for the moisturiser. So glad that during that time, there was a 'Buy 2 Get 1 Free' at the Guardian during that time, so I picked up the face wash, toner, and moisturiser. I ended up paid for two items only which are the face wash and moisturiser only. Not gonna lie that the moisturiser is hydrating. The smell of the product is also nice. I kind of loving it.

Vietnam Mask

Vietnam Mask

I didn't know what is the actual name for this product but people called it, Vietnam Mask. What I can say is it works. I tried it for many times and every time I used it it did remove a lot of my blackheads and whiteheads on my nose. When I say a lot, I mean a LOT. I also did a review on my blog before. I shared how to use it, what I feel after using it and everything. Click [post] if you want to know more about this Vietnam Mask.

Daiso Premium Fragrance Oil

Daiso Premium Fragrance Oil

The only non-beauty product in this empties. I can say that I'm regret buying this. The main reason why I bought this is to use it for my potpourri in my room since I want a new scent for my room. But it doesn't work that well. For my other fragrance oil, I just need two or three drops of the products that will last for about three or four days straight. But for this Daiso fragrance oil, I need about five to ten drops each uses that just last for a day only. Kind of disappointed because I already love the scent, though. It finished after five days using it, which something that I do not prefer at all.

That's all I have here. Thanks for reading!

Product Empties #1

Do you have any product empties at the moment? 

22 comments :

  1. I just used Vietnam Mask and it's really effective to remove my whitehead/blackhead hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it works like a magic, right? 😊

      Delete
  2. The Egg White peel off tu memang tak berkesan on me.. Pakai sekali je, mintak kat kawan nak try.. The vietnam mask memang superb.. Dah la murah.. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Tak tahulah kenapa famous sangat mask ni dulu. I prefer Shiseido Mask over Egg White. Vietnam Mask is amazing. I love how much blackheads and whiteheads that it took after I used it 😊

      Delete
  3. I wanted to try the Egg White Peel Off Mask before this but never got a chance to buy it. Lagipun dah banyak mask so tak perlu lagi nak beli haha. Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Yup, just use what you have. It's better 😊

      Delete
  4. i also used both aiken product that you had as well. totally loving it. i loved the moisturizer more. i actually have one product which i recently realize it has finished. apparently, i have left my huda lip matte at my aunt house and my cousin must have mistaken it for her's (we bought the same colour) and uses it. it was such a nice colour too. boo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too. My skin feel fresh after applying it. Feel sorry for you. I heard Huda Beauty lip matte is good. I wish I can have one 😊

      Delete
  5. you seem like taking good care of your skin (seeing the masks).

    My product empties at the moment would be my sephora foundation and simplysiti make up remover ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do. My skin is not in the great condition, pimples and scars everywhere. It might be one of the reasons why I'm taking care of my skin well. Hehe 😊

      You must be using it a lot, right? 😊

      Delete
  6. I never bought those things, then felt sad and cried and cried a few times as i cant share my story. So, keep on talking and i just watch u from the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am using egg white mask & yes, I didnt see any changes to my skin & I stop using but it's waste to throw it anyway so I only use it when my skin gets sensitive over the sun/dust etc. Well for the Aiken toner, I think that was really a great purchase & I'm not a toner user but I feel like trying it one day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same as me. I only use it when I feel to. That's why I took about few years to finish it. Hmm. You should try the toner, it's good. Trust me 😊

      Delete
  8. Wow! There is quite number products you used, and its look tempting to try the elianto products, never try before but after reading your post, feel like,I want to try it! :) Thanks for the review!

    All my product empties has gone, I guess I shall save it after this, then I might could share it on my blog, perhaps? :)

    Anyway, it is a great post!


    xx www.fatinamdzfr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I working hard to finish all of them. Elianto has tonnes of good products too. Maybe you can check it out later? 😊

      You should. Keep them then blog post about it. I can't wait to read yours 😊

      Thank you so much 😊

      Delete
  9. Tried the Egg White Peel Off Mask before, did nothing to my face plus it cause breakout on my face. sekali dua je pakai then buang hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I'm the only one who experienced it. I don't know why people raving that its works and everything when it is not. Hmm. Glad that I finished them, so lepas ni dah boleh buang. Hehe 😊

      Delete
    2. I know right. People keep raving about it that's why I bought it. Bertahan lah pakai sampai habis. I wanted to give it 2nd chance manalah tau okay but it makes my breakout getting worse. Tu yg buang je 😅

      Delete
    3. Thinking about it back, I think I should buy Shiseido Mask over this mask since it's not working. I don't know if the shops still have is or not. Hmm.

      Delete
  10. Siqah tak pernah guna satu pun produk di atas. Cuma berkenan dengan Vietnam Mask. Hihi. Sebab kat hidung dahi pun banyak jugak blackheads and whiteheads. Would love to try :)

    Siqah dah buang produk yang dah habis. Hihi. Btw, a great post syaza and a good idea too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aiken toner tu nampak menarik. Nak try pakai la. Thank you 4 ur sharing. 😊

    ReplyDelete