Friday, 12 August 2016

Review : Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser


Hi, girls! I'm back with another review. As you seen in the title, I will be reviewing a product from Maybelline which is Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser. I bought this at the end of the year 2015 and it was the last one on the shelf. Perhaps this product is one of the most sold out items. I have been using these for a quite long time now and I think it is a perfect time for me to do a review about it.




Basically, this Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser is kind of face primer where its erase your visible pores and smooth out your skin so that you have a better makeup application afterwards.

Product Descriptions:

Baby Skin Pore Eraser enriched with cherry extract known for its antioxidant properties. Gel melts on the skin and instantly erases pores, imperfections, lines, and creases. Skin look instantly transformed into a perfectly smooth canvas.

Why you'll love it:

-Oil free
-Erases pores
-Lightweight
-Moisturizes skin
-Absorbs sebum to keep shine away
-Instant healthy, rosy glow
-Doesn't clog pores

For best results:

Apply all over the face or concerned areas like T-zone.







As you can see from the picture, it is a clear translucent gel that makes the application goes well and smoothes the skin. 


Pros

1. Easy to use.
2. Affordable price.
3. Cute and nice packaging.
4. It does the job on erasing the pores on the skin.



Cons

Not long-lasting.


I love how easy it is when it comes to application. Squeeze some product out and apply it to your skin. The translucent gel makes it easier to blend or spread it to the skin. The price for this product also can be categorised as an affordable one. The retail price for this product is RM 29.90, where you can get it at drugstores like Watsons and Guardian. I give 10 points for the packaging. It's come with a cute and nice packaging, especially with the colour combination like mint green and pink. I like it. It is simple but still nice. Last but not least, I can say that this product does their job on erasing my pores. There's just one thing that I disappointed on. It is not long lasting enough to hold the product onto my skin. But overall it is a great product that I've used.

Would I repurchase this product again? Absolutely yes! It is one of the great items by Maybelline. You guys should give it a try too and feel the difference. It makes my life easier when it comes to makeup. My foundation or BB Cream doesn't clog my pores anymore whenever I used this. 

I will give ★★★★☆ for this Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser.


For more details about this product, check out:

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/maybellinemalaysia

That's all for now. See you in the next entry. Leave a comment below if you have used this, what's your thought about it or if you have something to ask regarding this product.

Thanks for reading! Xoxo

7 comments :

  1. Omg. I've been using this product and I really really love it.
    Its affordable and superb. Just nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Its one of the best product from Maybelline :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Masa SR beli pun dah tinggal satu, teurs grab cecepat. Sama ada habis stok atau pun sold out. Lagipun tak banyak kuantiti yang drugstores keluarkan. So sad :]

      Delete
  3. eksaited to try this one in future :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It is one of the best product from Maybelline :)

      Delete
  4. I am still waiting for a promotion to buy this! HAHAHA!!!
    -Hari

    ReplyDelete