Sunday, 22 May 2016

Review : Purederm Skin Solutions Argan Oil Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Removing makeup after a long day wearing it is the best feeling ever. It is because your skin doesn't have something that clogs your face anymore and it can breathe easily without any problems. Did you feel the same? 

Usually, I have two steps of removing my makeup also known as double cleanse which is the first one is wipe my makeup using makeup wipes/using cleansing water and the second one is cleansing my face using makeup cleanser/facial cleanser. But, there is the time that I'm so lazy to remove my makeup and just take my makeup wipes to cleanse it and that is. But then when I have breakouts (because not removing makeup properly) I cried and felt regret. Do not do that, okay? It's not good for your skin. You HAVE to remove your makeup once you're using it!

As for today's entry, I will review Purederm Skin Solutions Argan Oil Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. What a long name we have here. Haha. It's my first time hearing about this brand and my first time trying this product too. So, I'm a bit excited to share this with you guys how I think about this makeup remover wipes.



Purederm Skin Solutions Argan Oil Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes

  • Gently cleanse, tone and remove make-up
  • Made of a precious blend of Argan Oil and Vitamin E to restore hydration and softness.
  • Ideal for all skin types.

Purederm Argan Oil Make-Up Remover Cleansing towelettes are gently and effectively remove eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick, blush, and even waterproof mascara without skin irritation. These ultra soft towelettes provide a complex blend of Argan Oil, Vitamin E, Green Tea and Aloe Vera to gently cleanse, tone and resurface skin texture.

Use daily, our advanced pre-moistened formula works in seconds to leave you feeling smooth, fresh and moisturised anytime, anywhere!

How to Use
  1. Slowly lift the front seal and pull out towelettes as need.
  2. Gently stroke the towelettes over eyelids, lashes, face and lips to sweep away makeup.
  3. Make sure to reseal the pack after each use. Dispose of towelettes in trash receptacle (do not flush)
Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Olive Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract. Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Fragrance (Parfum)

Pros:
  • Moisturising : I love the feel when I'm done removing my makeup. My skin does feel soft and moisturised. 
  • Resealable: I like the resealable packaging which is more convenience and does not make you wipes dry while you're not using it.
  • Nice smell: The smell is not too strong. it just nice and subtle. I like it.
  • Affordable price: I can say everyone can afford this makeup wipes since it is cheap.
  • Does the job: I do feel that this makeup wipe does their job for removing my makeup even the waterproof one (after a few sweep).
  • Good amount of wipes: 30 wipes in a product! It's a lot okay. You can use it for a month but if you're not wearing makeup everyday this product might finish for more than a month.

Cons :
  • Dries fast: I can say that the wipes do dries fast. Even though I just removing half makeup on my face and the wipes already starting to dry.
  • Poor quality: I'm sorry to say this. It is because the wipes are easy to tear up. Yes, it happened to me a few times using it. Maybe because the wipes are just too thin so when I'm removing/sweeping my makeup is just torn. 

The first time I tried this, it was not bad at all. Maybe because the amount of makeup that I'm wearing that day was not too much. But, the second and more time I used it I feel the different already because I did wearing much makeup than normal basis. I think it worth it for the price that I paid for this product.

Will I repurchase this product again? Maybe yes and maybe not. Yes, because it does their job by removing my makeup, makes my skin smooth and hydrated. No, because this makeup wipe does to tear up. Maybe if they improved the quality of the wipes, then I will not hesitate to buy it again in the future.

I heard that Nivea already came out with Cleansing Water that supposed removing your makeup. I would love to try that too in the future. Then I will compare and differentiate between using makeup wipes and cleansing water. Wish one is the BEST out of those two.

I think that's all I have now. I'm considering to publish another two makeup products review which is Silkygirl Matte Junkie and Pixy BB Cream but I don't know which one to published it first. Which one do you want me to publish first?

Thanks for reading this entry. Have a nice day! Xoxo



Wanna read more product reviews from me? Go to Reviews section above or go to Read More About on the section below.


3 comments :

  1. ooo begitu.. nice info share.. :)

    blogwalking sini...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this product is perfect idk why you still put cons there when it shouldn't be an issue lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, it is a perfect product and did a good job removing my makeup. So, if you think that this product is perfect, then it's okay. It just my opinions tho 😊

      Delete